There are different ways and degrees in which you can help the Foundation. These would include gifts or donations to the Foundation as well as membership in the Foundation up to and including sitting as a Director.
Gifts can be made in the following ways:
- Pre-authorized debit enabling an easy, monthly transfer of your donation from your bank account to the foundation;
- Charge Card: you can authorize a one-time or a regular monthly donation to be processed through your Visa or Master Card;
- One time gift: we will gladly send you a donation form and stamped envelope for ease of making a one time gift;
- Memorial Gift: you may wish to make a gift to memorialize a friend or loved one who has died;
- Gifts can be made in person at the front desk at the hospital, at the Foundation Office by the hospital lobby or by mail.
- Wills and Bequests or Insurance Gifts – please contact our office for further information on these gifts.
Volunteer! Volunteer! Volunteer! We need your help with multiple activities. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Foundation, simply contact the Foundation Office (hyperlink to e-mail) to submit your name. Members are needed to assist with the special events and at all levels. As well, you bring fresh perspective to the fundraising activities of the Foundation. Many hands make for light work! If you would like to volunteer at events as a non-member, the Foundation is grateful for your support and interest. Again, contact the Office to let us know how you would like to help.